Thursday 6 February 2014

Eating Thai Food

I don't even know where to start writing this blog post because Thai food is like a little piece of heaven on earth for me. I even remember the first time I had this delicious food, it was in a small run down restaurant that mainly did take away. I was at a play with my friend and her parents took us out after for dinner and the rest is history! Or maybe not, as I still love to go to that restaurant. Normally in restaurants the struggle for me is trying to pick what food i would like, but in the Thai restaurant its trying to find the ones I don't. The list is very limited. I have to say the dish that I order most regularly would probably be the Thai chicken red curry, so I guess I could consider this to be my favourite. Another favourite that i founf in Miami was papaya salad. Unfortunatley they do not serve this in my regular Thai restaurant so I had to resort to making it myself! Yet another favourite that I discovered one night when I forced myself to eat something new was Thai beef salad. It sounds quite contradictory- in my mind anyway- but oh my god was it delecious. In do not know how they do but the Thai people seem to get it right everytime!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment